- You are responsible for cleaning the building, or arranging to have the building cleaned, for the week that you are assigned.
- All trades/substitutions are the responsibility of the member.
- All trades/substitutions should be posted on the message board or emailed to a board member.
The tasks that must be completed each week are:
- vacuum the work floor
- sweep and mop the office, bathroom and entry floors
- clean the bathroom (toilet, sink, trash)
- clean the mirrors
- neaten the office
- The first full week of the month, the floors must be mopped. This is indicated by an * in the cleaning list.
- If at all possible, cleaning should be completed by Tuesday evening of the scheduled week.
- If a member misses his/her assigned cleaning date, they will lose their building privileges until they complete their assigned cleaning during the next cleaning cycle.