What’s New in Obedience!
- NEW BASIC OBEDIENCE CLASS will start June 11, 2019 at 7:30 pm. There will be a new 6-week Basic Obedience Class every couple of months. Please sign up to be on the Basic Obedience Class list! Check back here or on the calendar for upcoming dates and times.
- NEW RALLY CLASS will start June 11, 2019 at 6:15 pm. Sign up under Classes and Events!
- Puppy Pre-School (S.T.A.R. Puppy) class will start March 20, 2019 7:30 PM.
- Intermediate Obedience Class – Check back in the Autumn.
- Tricks for Treats Workshop,Saturday, October 19, 2019, Clink link for more information.
- Obedience/Rally Fun Match Saturday, November 2, 2019. Clink link for more information. CGC and Trick Dog evaluations will be offered too!
The trick class is a 4 week course that will help you teach your dog some cute tricks. You can now title your dog in the new AKC trick title program which will be offered periodically by our CGC Evaluators, Lori Genaw and Pat Bernat. Lead Instructor Chris Nelson will show you how to achieve some of these tricks with your dog.
Come join this class for some great fun and bonding with your dog.
If you are interested in the new trick class, fill our the form below.